The policy in the field of occupational health, safety and environmental protection.
This Policy of KMG Drilling & Services LLP (hereinafter referred to as the Partnership) regulates relations in the field of occupational health, safety and environmental protection (hereinafter referred to as HSE). The policy in the field of HSE applies to all employees and is applied in all areas of the Partnership's activities.
The priority directions of the Partnership 's Policy are:
- Ensuring safe working conditions for employees, contractors and visitors, and safe operation practices of equipment, onshore and offshore drilling rigs of the Partnership;
- Prevention of environmental pollution at work sites.
- Improving the efficiency of the HSE Management System in all structural divisions of the Partnership
- Reducing the risk of injuries, accidents, environmental damage;
- Effective emergency response;
- Implementation and implementation of comprehensive programs in the field of HSE;
- Continuous development and improvement
In order to achieve the set goals, the Partnership undertakes:
- Comply with the legislation in the field of HSE, regulatory and legal acts, rules of work, industry standards and procedures.
- To develop, implement and maintain management systems, standards and regulations in the field of HSE in accordance with the requirements of the International Safety Management Code (hereinafter – ISM Code), international standards OHSAS 18 001 and ISO 14 001.
- Involve each employee in the process of identification, assessment, analysis and risk management.
- Conduct training for all employees, constantly improve their skills, including emergency preparedness related to both safety and pollution prevention.
- To maintain a responsible attitude of management in providing programs for HSE, providing the necessary resources to achieve policy goals.
- Conduct regular audits of structural divisions to determine compliance with the requirements of the ISM Code, the company's policies and standards and current legislation.
- Openly inform employees, customers, government agencies and the public about all issues and problems related to HSE.
- Investigate accidents, accidents and accidents with clarification of the circumstances and causes that caused them, and take measures to eliminate and prevent them.
- To encourage outstanding achievements and actions of employees in the field of HSE.
- Review the Management System of the Partnership, occupational safety technologies, methods of work in the industry and achievements to find opportunities for continuous improvement.
In order to fulfill the goals of the Partnership, each employee shall:
- comply with the requirements in the field of HSE, report all incidents;
- properly use safety equipment, personal protective equipment and follow the rules for the safe performance of work;
- professionally approach the performance of their duties and understand their role and responsibility in the implementation of HSE programs;
This document is open and accessible to all interested parties.